Please be assured that no member will lose payment if after booking your day/date, you are unsuccessful in obtaining a suitable tee time.
We are working on a few solutions, further details will be announced once finalised.
All bookings can be cancelled and refunds processed through the website, members can then re-book another date.
Contact your Net72 Client Services Manager, Darcy, in the first instance.
Until that time, please use the following procedure:
- Open the booking sheet.
- Check the preferred course is available on the day you require.
- If available, phone the course to check availability of preferred tee time.
- If tee time available then book and pay.
- Phone back the course to confirm booking.
For information, To allow members a fair chance to enjoy the outdoors and challenge, we have agreed to operate a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Each case will be taken individually but normally a refund will only be offered if
- Family circumstances.
- The Golf club close the course.
- Extreme weather conditions.
Temporary Greens, unfortunately are to be expected at this time of the year and is the only way clubs can offer its members the opportunity of playing.
Therefore, not a reason for a refund.